Workforce Compliance Solution for Energy Industry
TUTISVReddo provides a holistic solution across training compliance including workforce capability, skillset management and training management for the Oil & Gas industry. The TUTISVReddo solution focuses on helping organisations manage compliance risk, reduce complexity, optimise running costs and make these processes paperless.
This solution covers everything from identification of workforce skills requirements through workforce capability evaluation & skillset gap analysis, through induction, training, assessment, competency, authorisation, permits and access. Importantly, it also provides functionality for managing training course and assessment development and mapping to industry standards, managing updates, version control and release management. Additionally it provide integration with common ERP/HR systems and has been designed for fitting within enterprise IT eco-systems.
The Oil & Gas industry is operating in an environment of major price uncertainty and significant cost pressure. As a result, all elements of upstream and downstream operations – extraction, processing, refining and distribution – need to run at very high availability levels most of the time, but with the capability to change production quickly based on price pressures.
Furthermore, operations need to run with maximum safety whilst costs need to be controlled very tightly. Ensuring staff and contractors have the skills to safely and productively perform their roles is vitally important; TUTISVReddo has the expertise and products to help achieve this. Our cloud based, managed solutions take the complexity and risk out of compliance management.
TUTISVReddo workforce capability and skills compliance solutions for the Energy industry include:
- Workforce agility and skillset management
- Remote, pre-site inductions
- Staff and contractor onboarding
- Knowledge and skills assessment
- Learning management
- Fully visible and auditable training records
- Compliance with regulations, industry standards, corporate policies, strategic alignment & community standards
- Continuous improvement and integration with existing systems
- Issue management and incident management.
TUTISVReddo has the solution to help Energy companies both:
- Ensure their staff and contractors have the skills to safely and efficiently perform their roles, and
- Provide the transparency to demonstrate to internal and external stakeholders the extent of training provided and its compliance with regulations, industry standards, corporate policies and community standards.
TUTISVReddo solutions automate much of the processes required for monitoring skillset currencies and workforce capability against workforce requirements. TUTISVReddo reduces the compliance cost of training and administration.Download Brochure