Workforce Skills, Training and Learning Solution for Energy Industry
Tutis Vreddo provides a holistic solution across workforce capability, including skillset management and training management for the Oil & Gas industry. The Tutis Vreddo solution focuses on helping organisations manage rapid mobilization & onboarding, ensure optimal deployment of people and their competencies, and provide reliable, automated, paperless processes to deliver higher productivity and safer production.
This solution covers everything from identification of workforce skills requirements through workforce capability evaluation & skillset gap analysis, through induction, training, assessment, competency, authorisation, permits and access. Importantly, it also provides functionality for managing training course and assessment development and mapping to industry standards, managing updates, version control and release management. Additionally, it provides integration with common ERP/HR systems and has been designed for fitting within enterprise IT eco-systems.
The Oil & Gas industry is operating in an environment of major price uncertainty and significant cost pressure. As a result, all elements of upstream and downstream operations – extraction, processing, refining and distribution – need to run at very high availability levels most of the time, but with the capability to change production quickly based on price pressures.
Furthermore, operations need to run with maximum safety whilst costs need to be controlled very tightly. Ensuring staff and contractors have the skills to safely and productively perform their roles is vitally important; Tutis Vreddo has the expertise and products to help achieve this. Our managed solutions take the complexity and risk out of Workforce Skills, Training and Learning management.
Tutis Vreddo workforce skills and training solutions for the Energy industry include:
- Workforce agility and skillset management
- Remote, pre-site inductions
- Staff and contractor onboarding
- Knowledge and skills assessment
- Learning management
- Fully visible and auditable training records
- Adherence to regulations, industry standards, corporate policies, strategic alignment & community standards
- Continuous improvement and integration with existing systems
- Issue management and incident management.
Tutis Vreddo has the solution to help Energy companies both:
- Ensure their staff and contractors have the skills to safely and efficiently perform their roles, and
- Provide the transparency to demonstrate to internal and external stakeholders the extent of training provided and its adherence to regulations, industry standards, corporate policies and community standards.
Tutis Vreddo solutions automate much of the processes required for monitoring skillset currencies and workforce capability against workforce requirements. Tutis Vreddo aids to reduce the cost of workforce training and administration.Download Brochure