The TUTIS_ENTERPRISE software product is
a Workforce Compliance software application for large asset-intensive and care service enterprises. It is for enterprises with large, high-turnover workforces, both staff and contractors, requiring a variety of skils and operating under strict regulations. Care service enterprises include Aged Care, Disability Care, Child Care and Security Control Services.
TUTIS_ENTERPRISE is a cloud-based software product with features and workflow across multiple business functions in order to expedite staff and contractors working productively and safely on site or with vulnerable clients
- Identify workforce capability needs and roles
- Define skillsets by role
- Review skills gap and develop training plans
- Manage and record training activities
- Develop & conduct assessments mapped to national standards
- Manage competencies including expiry and refresher competency
- Manage authorisation and site access
- Provide automation, workflow, notification and alerts, reports, dashboards
- Deliver paperless processes
- Create a more agile and productive workforce with compliance assured
The aim of the TUTIS_ENTERPRISE product is to simplify workforce compliance in a complex world, and to deliver Compliance Assured.
- Onboarding of staff and contractors: Including the gathering and storage of skillset prerequisite evidence, online induction training and assessment, and site access (where required).
- Project Resourcing and Skillset management: Identifying project resource requirement and tracking of skillset currency and management of refresher periods.
- Learning Management: Loading and delivering any elearning course content which is SCORM compliant
- Virtual Reality Learning: Virtual Reality immersive, live simulated Classroom capability, and VR immersive, practical task-based learning capability
- Full Assessment Authoring Lifecycle: Creation, Mapping to standards, Validation, Trial, Release, Maintain, Version Control
- Anywhere, Anytime Assessment Delivery: Delivered online and on mobile devices, with or without internet connectivity. It covers both knowledge and skills based training.
- Full training records management: Including internal and external training.
- Internal course scheduling and enrolments: Allowing for self-enrolment by employees and approval by management
- Automation and Workflow: For example (Paperless) Authorisation Workflow and Gate Access Integration
- Notifications and Alerting: Configurable rules-based messaging, sending by email or text
- Permits and Incident Management: Permit allocation, mobile incident management, and issue management
- Flexible compliance reporting: Including many standard reports and fully customisable dashboards.
Enterprise Level Capability
TUTIS_ENTERPRISE is an enterprise grade solution with enterprise level capability:
- IT Ecosystem Integration options (see below)
- Enterprise level Cyber Security protection
- Enterprise Level Scalability
- Single Sign-on Capability
- Multi-data source BI Reporting and Analytics (coming soon)
- TUTIS_ENTERPRISE integrates with corporate IT ecosystems.
- TUTIS_ENTERPRISE integrates with Gate Access Systems
- TUTIS provides REST API integrations for sharing Tutis data and for accessing corporate data from the ERP and other business systems.
- TUTIS also provides bulk data load facilities for data migration.